Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Test Results!

So I had an apt with my neurologist today to go over my test results. Everything came back negative, but I am slightly low on vitamin D - guess I need to hang out in the sun more : )

I still have to go see a cardiologist Thursday and if he says everything looks fine then I am going to go see a psychologist. I asked if it might be panic attacs/anxiety (like Amy left in my comments - thanks Amy) and he says he possibly thinks so. But he also said it is important to do the tests and rule out more serious things that can have similar side effects. So the psychologist is suppose to be able to help me not have these types of attacks.

That is all for now : )

5 comments:

~meg~ said...

Well I am glad they at least ruled out some of the more crappy things. I love you!!!!! I miss you!!! We will need to do something soon.

~Tana~ said...

So far things sound like they are things that you can handle. :) Thanks for keeping us posted! My mom keeps asking about you and if you are OK. She is a little worried.

The Hawkins Gang said...

I'm so glad the test results came back normal. I will be your psychologist! LOL "Tell me how you really feel..." haha ;) Love ya!

The Harrison's~ said...

well im glad things are looking good for you! im starting to figure this blogging out! and yes it is addicting..haha

The Hawkins Gang said...

YES, YES WE NEED TO HAVE AN AMERICAN IDOL FINALE PARTY!!! I TOTALLY AGREE!!!