Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun Pics!


So I went through a bunch of old pics recently and here are some cute ones that I really like. Just for fun : )


Me and Jer with Scully. This is in Disney Land this last summer.

Jer in Disney Land - I love this picture!!

Me and Megan. So cute and ready to attack!

Me riding my 4 wheeler. I dont ride it much, so I thought I would post it.

Me, Jer, Steve, and Kirstin (our neighbors). Randomly they are good friends with my cousin and we met for the first time at my uncles party - even though they only lived two houses down from us. Random.

Me and Jer at my Uncle Ed's "Roarin" party!
My Aunt Kelly, me, and my Aunt LindaJenny and Me
HAHA! Love this picture. This is at our honeymoon, on the cruise ship. Jer was SOO mad because he couldn't figure out the life jacket. The funny thing is he really got upset. I love laughing at this picture (even though it wasn't so funny at the time).
Me and Megan - Halloween 2006
So fun to hang with the girls!
Ready to PARTY!! Rachel, Me, Megan, Susan Me and Snort TC, Me and Snort napping at Becky's wedding. haha.
Bec and me
Ok - Seriously, how adorable were we? This picture is Cade, Gentry, me, and Simran. Back when we were the only four cousins. It was takin about 22 years ago! Cute!

1 comment:

The Hawkins Gang said...

Oh I love all these pictures!!! So freakin cute!