Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rough Day

Do you ever feel like you are in this world alone? I am married and have friends and a fantastic family, but sometimes I just feel like I am all alone. Sometimes I feel like I should be doing so much more with my life and should have more important things filling my time. I feel like I need some people in my life that I talk to everyday and tell everything to...It seems I hold so much in and sometimes I just want to burst! I tell my friends a lot but we dont talk everyday and I feel like since we have grown up and started families and got into serious relationships we all have more going on in our lives and its hard to make time for each other.



I just feel like I really want to be really important to someone - I'm sure I'm important to all my family and friends, but I want to be someone's number one, the person they tell everything to and they talk everyday and can always turn to, no matter what time, day, etc. I dont feel I've been close to my mom or my dad and since I have grown up I haven't been able to have that close relationship to anyone. I feel sad about it.



Its been a rough day...and that is ok, just needed to share my thoughts. Is this normal? Advice?



On a lighter note, here is a cute pic...made me smile.

4 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

You know what?? I don't know why you feel that way. I have told you time and time again, you can call me ANYTIME NIGHT OR DAY!!!! I am ALWAYS here for you!! I am going to start calling you everyday just to make my point clear! haha. Why didnt you call me yesterday if you were having such a crappy day? I wasn't doing anything....

~Tana~ said...

I am so sorry Shanda! I have felt that way too, all alone with only myself to depend on. I am not even that close to my own sister. I wish I was. When you feel this way call me or text me and we should do something. Movie, lunch, drinks, or anything. I love you!!!

Unknown said...

So normal!! Found your blog, blog hoppin and I can say I feel this way at times too! May sound cheesy but thats when I say a prayer : ) Check out my blog here to win...
http://luvsandlife.blogspot.com/

TC Jolley said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling down... I know how you feel though, or so I think I do. I've felt alone in the midst of many people that I love and love me. Seriously, call me anytime, I have great ears :) Hang in there, it will get better.