Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby Shower/Bar

This weekend I went to a baby shower for my good friend Ashlie's sister. She is so cute pregnant! It was really good to see ashlie and her sisters. I dont see them very often.


Later they were going to go watch Ember's husband fight (a UFC thing) and go to The Hotel after. So I got one of my friends (Snort) to go with me just to the bar, I'm not a fan on watching the fighting. It seriously makes my physically sick. It was a lot of fun seeing her and hanging out with her. I haven't been to the bar in a while and it was really interesting to people watch. It is funny to think that we use to be so into all of that. It was a fun trip down memory lane! haha

Jer getting ready - isn't he cute?? haha : )


So we are slightly addicted to taking a bunch of random pictures.

2 comments:

The Hawkins Gang said...

That one of Jeremy is hilarious! I love us! LOL What a crazy night....

The Ropers said...

We had fun!!! Good to see you!!! Thanks for coming over for the baby shower and then out to the club!!!