Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome Ashlie!!

Hello to all my friends and family. I would like to welcome my good friend Ashlie into the blogging world!! She just stared her first blog and I am SUPER excited!! Warning to you Ash, it is VERY addicting!! But you will love it and I am so excited to start seeing pics of your cute kids! Ashlie has been my friend since 4th grade. She lived just down the street from me when we were kids and we were inseperable until she moved when we were in 7th grade. She was my very first "best friend." Fortunately, we have kept in touch over the years even though she lives in St. George. I'm going to dig out some old pics and try to add them later : )

Note to Shantel, Cassie and Linda - If Ash could start one, you girls should too!! SERIOUSLY!! : ) Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Ashlie have not seen you for awhile glad you can stay home with your kids. stay cool.
John