Sunday, April 6, 2008

Friends!!

This weekend Becky, Snort (Courtney) and I had a chance to hang out. Seems like our schedules are always so conflicting and its hard to find a time for all of us to hang. They came to my house and we talked for a bit and scared Jer away - he obviously didn't want to be involved in all the girl talk. haha.

Then we went to Chillies for dinner. We got hyper and were taking lots of pictures. The people in the table next to us were laughing at us, but it was fun. It felt like we hadn't seen each other forever even though it had only been like 6 weeks. Thats too long though. Our dinner together reminded us of the good ol' days when we were 21. It was really fun and so great to see them.

Snort posing for the camera!


Cute Girls!!!!!!!!!!!
Then we went back to my house and hung out and caught up. We all have so much going on in our lives right now. I love hearing about how all of us are growing and changing so much since we first started hanging out! While we were talking at my house, Becky decided we weren't entertaining enough, so she had to crochet...haha!! Seriously Bec, do you go anywhere without your yarn?? She came in with a whole seperate bag holding all of her crocheting things. It really was funny!

I miss seeing you girls on a regular basis!! We need to make it a point to hang AT LEAST once a month!! Love you both!! (Bec and Snort - I posted all the pics I took so feel free to copy them from my blog).

2 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

Wow! We are geeky, aren't we?? BUT, that was a lot of fun! I haven't had that much fun in awhile. And yes, sorry I take my yarn EVERYWHERE, but I was almost done with that blanket and I wanted to finish it. hehe.

The Hawkins Gang said...

Wow, those first three pictures of me... Just consider me a "special" person! LOL I had a lot of fun too... Love you guys!