Friday, April 11, 2008

NEW JOB - PART DUCE!!

So the principal of the new schook, Jordan Ridge, called me on Monday to tell me that I didnt get the job - but should would like to hire me for "assistant team leader." She can't officially hire me yet because the job was still posted online and she had to wait until the job closed and interview three more people for it before she could offer it to me, but she wanted me to know that she intends on hiring me.

Karen - my almost new boss - called me today to say she could only get two interviews in today so she is hoping to set one up for Monday and then she can call and offer me the job, but she has every intention on hiring me next week. So that is exciting!

Now my only worry is what track I will get, since it is a year round school. I really want A track because they start with everyone else but get out earlier for a longer summer. D track starts later but ends with everyone else. I want A because it is sooo my personality to want to be there for the first few weeks of school, but at the same time it might be a lot less stress to just be on D and miss all that because it is always soooo damn busy those first couple weeks. So who knows. I just cant wait to actually sign papers saying I got the job so that it is for sure. I am excited for the change though. I will miss everyone I work with now, but it will be a good change for me!!

4 comments:

~Tana~ said...

That is so exciting!!! I am really pulling for you to get the job!

Anonymous said...

I knew they would love you! I'm excited for you and all the time/ money you will save on the drive.

Heidi

Becky Johnson said...

Congratulations on the new job!! I KNEW you'd get it. You are AWESOME!!

TC Jolley said...

Yeah! Congrats! I'm excited for you :)