Monday, May 5, 2008

Misc

So feels like forever since I have put a post on here, but its only been about a week. haha. A few things...

1. Welcome Linda to the blogging world!! Love you and can't wait to start seeing regular blog entries : )

2. I had my next doc appointment, with the cardiologist. Once again all the tests came back fine but he wanted to put me on a two week heart monitor, but since I really dont think anything is wrong and he didn't either I decided against it for now. now my next doc apt is with a psychiatrist. Maybe that will help. haha.

3. This weekend we went to the sand dunes. I didn't take any pictures because my camera was dead...so sad. But we had a great time. We went with Chris & Jenny and Adam & Erin and their mom and step dad. It was a lot of fun and best of all...me and Jer didn't fight the entire time!! Not even one argument - that is seriously like a world record, haha, which made the trip very enjoyable. Unfortunately the battery in my bike died before we were there so we bought a charger but my bike wouldn't take a charge, so I couldn't ride it at all. So, I rode a lot with Jer and hung out at camp. It was very relaxing and nice!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks for the welcome -- so far, it's fun! I didn't know you went to the dunes with Chris & Jenny. I'm so glad you had fun! XOXOXO

~Tana~ said...

That is good to hear that your heart is alright! :) I am also glad to hear that your trip to the sand dunes went well. Sounds like life is going better for you! :)

The Ropers said...

Hey I am not sure how to get ahold of you other than here, but I just wanted to let you know Sat. @ 6 at my house we are having a Luau birthday party for me if you and your hubby would like to come! Text me if you can! 801-209-7238... Hope you can make it! =0)