Saturday, May 17, 2008

Stephenie Meyer

So I just got home from meeting Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight Series and The Host (her newest book). I went with my friend Heidi and we went early because they were doing a signing before and after. We were in group 23 and I thought there wouldn't be that many people there and we could get it signed then leave after she gave her talk. YEAH RIGHT! We showed up at 11, she started signing at 11:30 and stoped at 12:30, and she was only to group 10. We weren't even close! So we went early for nothing. She talked for about 20 minutes then we waited another two hours to get our books signed. It was ridiculous, but it was fun to see her and get my book signed - I'm a little dorky about the whole thing and that is ok. haha. She just answered questions, but she is very entertaining and she told a few funny stories. I was a little disappointed because I thought she was going to read from The Host, but she didn't. It was still great though! Here are some fun pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY Stephenie Meyer is da only book writer I like chu luck person lol well I hope her new book is good I still havent started it yet but I will start it on Monday. :D
I hope it is as good as her last books because they are really good. I wrote incorrectly at the beginning just for you lol I love you. Sorry if I spelt anything wrong. well see you tonight love you forever and ever and more then you love me lol just kidding.

<3 TE AMO
Anonymous lol