Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend was a lot of fun! We stayed in town and didn't have many plans, but we stayed busy and had fun!

Friday night we went out to dinner and had a very nice night. I even got him to talk about having babies. haha. Saturday I went to lunch with my cousins, Tana and Megan. It was great to catch up and hang out with them. Jer and I ran a bunch of errands and we got pretty damn bored so we went and got some movies. We watched Hitman (dumb) and 27 Dresses (very cute). Sunday we worked in the yard then went to Jer's mom's house for dinner and a game night. It was seriously the most fun I have had in a long time! We played Pictionary and Gestures. Here are some pictures of us playing Gestures. See if you can guess what the person is acting out.


This was his "mad" face - this was hilarious because Allen couldn't guess it and he was really getting mad!

This is Jer's mom doing "mistletoe."

"Mascara" Duh...so obvious. haha


Megan doing "body builder."



Allen doing "shadow." Is it just me or are the girls much better at this game? HAHA I guess that is why we kicked butt!


Monday we had plans to go to Gentry's grave, but that didn't happen with all the rain, so we went to dinner with my grandma, grandpa, Kelly, Payton and Dahlia. It was fun. Then Jer and I went and saw What Happens In Vegas. It was really cute and very funny. I liked it a lot. Then we came home and rode our 4-wheelers around the neighborhood for a while and I went up and peeked in the windows at my new school. I'm kind of disapointed because the classrooms are way smaller than my class is now and I dont think there is a nice storage area like I have now. But it is a very nice school. I hope it's done in time for school to start in July!


Well that is my weekend! It was a blast!


One of my very best friends, Ashlie, got a new neice today. Ember had a baby girl - Congrats Ember!! Can't wait to see baby McKinlee.

5 comments:

The Harrison's~ said...

how funny!!! we did nothing this weekend fun anyway...i organized my scrapbook stuff..way fun..not..it looks way better though.. when did Gentry die?..i dont remember anything about that..
i cant wait to see you!! i will be there for a week...so fun!! im so excited!!!

Shanda Mattsson said...

Ash - do you remember Gentry? Did you ever meet him? He died a year ago from this last February. Hard times : ( I miss him!

~Tana~ said...

I am glad you had a good weekend! :) Thanks for the movie tips. I finished The Host this weekend and yes I did cry at the end. It was so good!! I can't wait for her next book. August is too far away.

The Blakes said...

Ha! Those pictures are awesome! We were going to go to Gentry's grave too. Stupid rain! :( We should all go when Linda Lou is back though.

Linda said...

It looks like you had a fun weekend. I can't wait to see you today! XOXOXO