Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another Busy Weekend

So it was another busy weekend this weekend. I went out to lunch on Saturday with my friend Shantel. She is ready to "pop" any day now! She is such a great friend and a great person. She will make a fabulous mom. I love you Shantel and you are the greatest friend I could ever ask for! I can't wait until she has baby Talon. She has decorated her nursery so cute. I didn't get a picture of us this weekend : (

Then I went over to my friend Jen's house. Her sister was throwing her a goodbye party because she is going to Logan for school this summer. It was fun to hang with her and other girls I work with. It is great to see them outside of work!

Judy, me and Jen

Me and Jen - I will miss you over summer!


Then I went and picked up Savannah. She started her first job on Saturday. She is working at a Snowie station at the U of U. She has a job - she is growing up so fast : ) I love her to death and loved spending all day Sunday with her. We did a lot of shopping at Gateway!!

Savannah and her friend Kelsie who works with her.

We went to my cousin Payton's birthday party. She is 7 and also growing up so fast. I bought her a jump rope and some other things but she really seemed to enjoy the jump rope. By the way, I am an expert "rope jumper" haha! I was telling them that I won the entire 5th grade at the jump-a-thon last year.

Here is Payton - so cute : )


Me and Payton

Me and Dahlia


Then Savannah and I went and saw Baby Mama. It was cute, but not as good as the preview made it look. It was a good movie with a good ending, but very predictable. Overall, it was a good weekend and very busy. A great weekend for Jer to be out of town! : )

My sister and me. So cute!! : )


Love everyone!!

3 comments:

The Hawkins Gang said...

LOL you are totally fine, football season starts in August with preseason game and then the game we are going to is on Sept. 8 - it's the opening night of football, so we are super excited! It's going to be fun. Love the family pictures BTW! :)

Linda said...

Those photos are so cute!! What a fun weekend -- and I was so happy tosee you. I missed you!

Anonymous said...

lol i love it. That was a great weekend thanks for inviting me! i love you! you are so pretty in all the pictures. lol and then there is me! lol well we need to hang out over the summer brake!
love you forever and ever..(by the way Te amo means i love you)

Te amo<3
Anonymous