Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby Talon!!

So Shantel had her baby today!! I am so excited for them. They will really be the best parents ever! She was going to be induced today and her water broke on its own ten minutes before she was going to get up to get ready anyway, so he came all natural. haha. It went really fast and before we knew it he was here. He was 6 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches long. And - so Freaking cute!! I am so so so so happy for them. It was fun to be there when she had them and share the experience with them. I was the only one there that wasn't family and I felt a little awkward, but I loved being there to see Shantel and Nate and I feel honored to have been able to share that time with them.

Baby Talon - about 20 minutes old.


The happy family - Shantel looks soooo good for just giving birth!


Talon's first bath! So cute - he cried most the time and was shivering. It was so cute.


You guys have such a beautiful baby!! Congratulations! Love you guys!!