Monday, June 9, 2008

Hanging with Ashlie

So today I was able to hang with my friend Ashlie who is in town from St. George. We went to the mall and went shopping then went and had dinner. It was a lot of fun to see her. Although I have seen her quite often over the last few years, this is the first time we have hung out and gone and done something - just the two of us. It was really fun. She is such a great friend and a great mom! Love you Ash!!

I got to see Ember's baby today while I was over there to get Ash. Holy hell new born babies are small!! She is 5 lb 14 oz but she is soooo tiny! She is soooooooooooo cute! I want one. haha.

2 comments:

The Harrison's~ said...

yes i had fun with you too!!! now that i am not working full time, i can come visit more..yah!!

The Ropers said...

I made all my posts the same day LOL I was going to, but couldn't figure it out so Ash had to help me hehe... I did it the day that you told me to get on it lol so I did :).... you came to my messy house! awww were you frightened? I would have been!! hehe..