Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Family Time!

So Tuesday we had a family get together with my mom's side of the family. That really doesn't happen very often. We have a big family and I haven't seen most of them for over a year. It was good to see everyone. No one who lives out of town was there, so there were a lot of people missig, but it was still a lot of fun. We are a crazy - somewhat disfunctional bunch. haha.

This is the "kids" table. I don't think my grandma realizes we aren't "kids" anymore. ha ha.



Me and my beautiful sister. We had this get together to meet my uncles fiance. It was funny because she actually asked us who was older. I guess it's good if people can't tell there is a 12 year difference. Two different people that I hadn't met before said they thought I was 16. haha.




Tana, Megan, Me, Billy, Matt (these are the cousins I spent a lot of time with growing up. There are a lot of cousins in our family and I feel I don't know most of them as well as I know these ones)



Me and Megan.



Tana, Megan, Me. I'm glad we are keeping in touch better these days!

3 comments:

TC Jolley said...

Yeah for family! You look great and be happy that you can pass for 16!!!... we are getting old!

~Tana~ said...

I thought that was funny that she thought you looked so young, you don't look your age though. Much younger! I wish more people could have made it. It was fun!

The Harrison's~ said...

wow...where did you get that cute outfit?? ;)lol...and i remember billy but wow has he changed..wouldnt even reconize him..