Sunday, June 29, 2008

Girls' Night In!

So it seems there are never enough girls nights. Although it is so hard to arrange a time to meet up to fit everyone's schedules they are always so much fun and it would be fun to get together a LOT more often!! Snort, Becky and I have decided to start a new tradition. We will take turns meeting at each other's houses and whose house we meet at is in charge of cooking dinner for us. Then we will hang out for a while. Friday was our first time doing this. We met at Snort's apartment and she made the BEST food. She made homemade Manacotti with a salad and some garlic bread. It was AWESOME!! She is such a great chef. Then we hung out and watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - haha. We talked a lot and decided to take a "few" pictures to put on our blogs. We took pictures on two cameras, but took 41 pictures on just my camera - I think we get a little picture happy everytime we are together but we laughed for an hour straight taking these pictures. It is like a natural high getting into that mood and having fun and laughing together.

I am only posting a few of the best pictures even though there are a ton of them. Fortunately for all of you who view my blog, my camera battery finally died after the 41 pictures so we were forced to stop taking them. hahaha.

Our "Silly" Faces


Our "High" faces - I know we are weird.


Our "animalistic" faces - Bec cracks me up on this one!!


Um - are you ok? haha



Bec and Snort eating the delicious food. Doesn't it look so yummy?



Our Cute selfs


Our "Weird" Faces


K we obviously weren't ready for this pic. We were posing forever and the camera wouldn't take but it finally did when we weren't ready, but I had to post it because I love Snort's face. She looks so relieved. haha


Yeah...I don't really know what to call these faces.


Our night was really fun! I love you girls and love hanging out with you! It's funny how our lives have changed over the last 5 years. We went from going out dancing five nights a week and getting drunk everytime we were together to meeting at each other's houses and watching movies. Although it is a complete live style change we still have a lot of fun and it is fun to look back and see how much our lives have changed in that short period of time. We all have our own places, all have significant others and are all ready to start families. Wow what a difference five years makes. Wonder where we will be in another five years....

3 comments:

~Tana~ said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!! I love getting together with the girls and just having fun. It doesn't matter what you do, just being together is fun! :) I love pictures too! We should get together and hang out and have a girls night in with Meg!

The Blakes said...

Aww those are cute. Gotta love girl time. Oh when we were camping we found Jeramie's hat and gloves in some random cabinet so we need to get that to you!

The Hawkins Gang said...

LOL wow those pictures still crack me up! I can't stop laughing... The animal picture is the best! Love you too, I'm glad you guys came over!