Sunday, June 1, 2008

Family Pictures!

On mother's day this year my whole family got together and got family pictures taken. We just got them back. They turned out really cute, so I thought I would post them.
Here are all the grandkids. I wish I could have one to add. haha!

The two in the middle are John's kids and the two on the sides are Daniels.
Chase, Michael, Alexia, Hailey


John and his family. His wife couldn't be there because she was working.


All 5 of us kids



Daniel, his wife, and two kids


The whole family.


Jer and I

6 comments:

~Tana~ said...

Your pictures are very nice! I can't believe you have such a big family now! That is so fun!

Linda said...

I love the family photos -- but you are the cutest! Love you!

The Harrison's~ said...

oh my hell...you guys are so dang cute!!! you all look so different...daniel looks just like john and dad john..... that is crazy i would never reconize them if i saw them on the street!!! your sister is so big..nothing the same as i remember!! your mom too..wow...looks good!!!!cant wait to see you in a few days!!

The Ropers said...

Your family has cute genes! ... And Hey do you want to go swimming with us this weekend?? We will call you hehe... we were going to invite u before you said anything hehe... :) so i hope you like what i posted so far i told ashlie that you wrote me so i better start blogging but im retarded and couldn't figure it out ashlie had to walk me through it LOL... so I'll keep up on it now! LoL... So I am sure we will see you soon! :)

The Blakes said...

Haha that is funny I don't know why the comment thing is doing that it is quite annoying though. I will try to work on it to see if I can get that turned off. Cute pics by the way!

The Blakes said...

Oh and lets go boating for sure! I say we get the whole fam out for a boating trip!