Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun Day!

Yesterday we went to Lagoon. Jer was not excited to go with me, but he went. WE hung out with Savannah and Nathan and two of their friends. We went on a bunch of rides (Can I say Wicked scared the SHIT out of me??) I felt like such a baby and screamed so much in the first few hours that my throat hurt the rest of the day. We don't go there very often but I had sooo much fun! Thanks John for the tickets!!

Then we went to Megan's birthday party. We hung out for a little while then went home when they went to the bar. I wanted to go earlier that day, but after Lagoon I just was too tired. So we came home and went to bed. What a fun day!! Happy Birthday Megan!

5 comments:

~Tana~ said...

I haven't been to Lagoon in years... Remember when we all went when we were little....

The Blakes said...

I loved wicked! I am a roller coaster freak though.

TC Jolley said...

I'm going to take my boys to Lagoon this month, I'm so excited... although I won't be able to ride Wicked... crap!

The Ropers said...

I want to take the boys soon!! I find that the older I get the more scared I get on roller coasters!!! ... So Nick and I and our boys and my brother and his GF are going to the BEES game this saturday and there will be dinner and fireworks after, we have two extra tickets if you and Jer want to go?! Let me know!!!! :0)

Nicole and Scott said...

So I have still never been to Lagoon....I know I should go....sounds like fun1 i am way excited about my new job...I didn't really HATE teaching, just needed a change!