Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So LAZY!!

So I don't know what my problem is...I'm really not a lazy person, but the last week I have been SOOOO lazy. I am currently still not showered or dressed today and it is almost 1:30. Jer text me at 12:30 and asked if I wanted to go to lunch, to which my reply was, " I would love to, but I'm not ready." So sad. I am so lame.

I think I have two things to blame for my laziness. One, I have started running and working out again. I am so out of shape and although I'm not "fat" I am not feeling good about the state I have let my body fall into. I wore a bikini the other day and for the first time in a long time actually felt ashamed of myself. So I committed to working out 5 times a week. I am really proud of myself since it has been almost a year but at the same time I am so not motivated to do it. So, I don't shower or get ready until after I have worked out. Since I have no motivation to work out...here I sit.

Two, I have NOTHING to do! Although it is very nice not having to work and have so much free time, there are only so many things for me to do by myself. Since the rest of the world insists on working during my summer break I am very bored. Oh yes, I have plenty of things I can do to get ready for the next school year and plenty of projects around the house, that simply isn't fun.

So, what can I do, looking like crap, in the privacy of my own home, by myself, while trying to convince myself to work out??? Blog! haha. So there you have it. If anyone has a weekday off work and would like to do lunch or swimming or ANYTHING, let me know. My schedule is wide open : )

9 comments:

~meg~ said...

OMG please go shower.. I can smell you from here... phew. I have a M-F job so no weekdays off for me. But we still need to get together soon.

Linda said...

Hey, you need to come and see me and go to lunch next week! Enjoy this time, baby!

The Harrison's~ said...

you sound like me...my house is a mess...i still havent unpacked my suitcase from when i was up there...like 2 weeks ago..i just go through it when i feel like getting ready..haha..its so hot down here..it really takes a toll on ya...but anyway..i would love to hang out if i was up there...sad!

~Tana~ said...

I have those days too...my days off! Enjoy them!! Once you start working again they won't come very often. I get into funks like that when I haven't worked out as much as I wanted to. Don't feel bad about yourself. You are beautiful, inside and out! That is a gift! Love Ya!

TC Jolley said...

I'm in town soon, would LOVE to hang out, but I don't know if I want to be next to your skinny little body in a swim suit!!! See you soon!

The Blakes said...

I'm available...although we have to work around naps!

~Tana~ said...

I did like the uglies series... I agree that specials wasn't my favorite. I was sad that Zane died. It is fun that we get to stay caught up with each other on our blog sites.

The Harrison's~ said...

ya i cut joe friends...joe...trey...dad...brother...nick...rusty....corben...beckem...and sky...

The Harrison's~ said...

thats weird..it cut off people..but ya i cut lots...mainly family