Wednesday, May 14, 2008

IDOL!!!

So American Idol just got over for tonight and the two finalists are David Archuleta and David Cook!! Yay - I knew it would be the battle of the Davids! Although they are both awesome, I am really routing for David Archuleta!! He has such an amazing voice and I love the humbleness he has to him! I was seriously clapping and screaming when Ryan announced his name as a finalist and I am sitting home alone. What a dork! O-well.

Good luck to both Davids!!

Anyone want to do an Idol finale party? Snort - I know you will do it with me!! We should get a bunch of people together and watch next Wednesday together!! Please let me know if you would want to join - otherwise, Snort, it might just be you and me. haha but that is ok too!

4 comments:

~Tana~ said...

I am an Idol fan too!! I knew it would be the David's too! Good luck to the both of them. I am thinking that David A. will win though. :) I think he will appreciate it more.

The Hawkins Gang said...

I will totally watch it with you!! I was clapping and screaming too - how sad are we!? haha I was also getting teary-eyed when they showed the contestants crying in their home towns, I'm pathetic! haha

The Ropers said...

I would come for sure if I didn't have to work :0( .... I only get to see American Idol at work LOL and I hope that David A. wins because I do love his voice!!!....

P.S. I was going to tell you thanks so much for the birthday present! You didn't have to get me anything! It smells soooo yummy! I love it! Thanks Shanda! ....We should get together again soon! :0)

Anonymous said...

David A. is GOING win im going to vote for him yep yep. I want to come to your party lol but it is during school so i cant. will you will never know who this is he he lol love you Best sister in the whole world.
BUT TE AMO
Anonymous