Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hello to all the mother's out there! I want to wish all my friends and family a Happy Mother's Day! I appreciate all of you and know you all work so hard being great moms! Maybe one day I will be able to be a mom too - haha : ) I hope you all had great days and were treated like royalty!

I went to lunch at my Aunt Linda's on Saturday then we went and got family pictures done for my mom and went and got some dinner and ate with her. Then on Sunday we took Jeramie's mom to Chilies then bowling. It was a lot of fun. My average at bowling was an amazing 73. I hate bowling, but it was fun. I got two strikes and about 17 gutter balls in the two games we played - I'd like to see someone beat that! haha

Everything else is going great. I am so busy at work and need to start packing all of my things up. We have about 10 projects in our yard started, but not completed. So it has been busy, but things have been good. Hope everyone is well!

4 comments:

The Hawkins Gang said...

AMERICAN IDOL ROCKED!!! Glad to see it's the two David's! :)

~Tana~ said...

I want to see your family pictures! :) I am glad to see that someone else sucks at bowling too. I have fun bowling, but I am not good at it.

Shanda Mattsson said...

Damn! You girls are fast - I just posted these like two seconds ago!!

Anonymous said...

DID you know im a mother lol just kidding im not. and you will be will be mother some day.
TE AMO MUCHO
anonymous