Monday, March 24, 2008

Big Kids In A Big Sandbox

This weekend, for Easter, we went to the Sand Dunes. We went with my cousins Chris & Jenny, Adam & Erin and a bunch of their friends and family. We got down there Friday night and as we were pulling up Jer's hitch came off his truck. The whole thing came unwelded from the bed and fell on the ground. Not a great way to start the weekend, but we are soooo lucky it didn't come off on the freeway. That would have been disasterous!!

We did a lot of riding on Saturday and it was a lot of fun!! I rode with Jer the whole day and didn't even get on my bike once. I really need to learn how to ride the thing so I'm not so scared to be on it, but it just seeemed like we didn't have time this weekend because we were with other people, riding, the whole day. And we had to go find someone with a welder to weld Jer's hitch back on. Here are a few pics of our weekend. I didn't take many for some reason.

Jer Riding


Jer and Me

Chris and JennyChris riding. I think this is a cool pic.

4 comments:

TC Jolley said...

BE CAREFUL! That looks so fun but so scary! Nice pictures, they are cool... and I like your title... they are big kids huh?!?!

Becky Johnson said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun!! You didnt tell me the hitch came off the truck, though. That is SCARY!! I am glad you are ok.

The Blakes said...

I am so glad you guys came with us! I had so much fun!

Linda said...

That looks fun. I have one question: Where the F**K are you helmets? We need to chat!!!!