Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Obert Skye

Last week, our school had Obert Skye, the author of the Leven Thumps series, visit our school. He did an assembly during the day and signed books and lots of other things for the students during our Literacy Night. The teachers stay during Lit night and work in one of the many rooms either playing games or helping guest speakers. I was able to be the one to help out Obert Skye. It was a neat experience to be around a famous author! He was a really nice guy and all the kids loved getting things signed - well I got all my books signed too. haha. And I took a T-shirt that I was suppose to give to the kids - but in my defense I did ask and he said I could keep it. haha

2 comments:

~Tana~ said...

I agree we should get the whole family to blog. I will email Aleshia. It can be fun to read what people are up to and random thoughts. :)

Becky Johnson said...

I REALLY like your hair. I think I should cut mine, except I am worried I will be mad at myself if I do. hmm....