Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Mom Is 50!!

So this weekend, my step-dad John threw a party for my mom for her 50th Birthday! We went to Embassy Suites where he rented a banquet room and we surprised her. It was a lot of fun to hang out with my family and family friends! I also got to see and catch up with some of my family that I haven't seen for over a year! It was a lot of fun! Here are some pics...

My mom...all decked out


Me kicking my brother Daniel in the balls for being mean.


My family. Mom, Daniel, Nathan, Me, Savannah, John. Bottom is Alexia and Chase (My neice and nephew)


Me and my sister.


Us Kids....Nathan, Daniel, Me, Savannah, John


Hailey (my niece) collecting balloons




3 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

Your mom DOES NOT look old enough to be 50. Wow! She looks GREAT

~Tana~ said...

I started a blog! I will email you the address.

Anonymous said...

Hey i got bored..lol i thought momz party waz so borin.. but cute picturez i love them well besidez the 1s wif me...lol but i love ur blog