Monday, March 10, 2008

Cousin's Birthday

This weekend was my cousin Cade's birthday party. We went to his house on Sat night for his birthday party. It was fun to hang out with friends and family and to meet new people. Most of my pictures didn't turn out very good, but here are a few.

Aunt Linda, me, Jenny, Cute Baily, Heather, Janelle - well, were all cute, but I'll give an extra "cute" to Baily.


Me and my aunt Kelly


My aunt Linda kicked butt at Guitar Hero. This is a picture of her beating Jeramie! She actually beat all the guys! I believe that officially gives her bragging rights!

This is at our family's birthday party for my cousin Cade. It is Baily and my cousin Payton.
Here is Jeramie with Bailey. Wouldn't he be a cute dad? : )

4 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

I think you guys need one of those attached to your hip! hehe. I think I need one too. What do you think?

Shanda Mattsson said...

I concur!! haha. I really think we should both be working on that!

The Blakes said...

Aw those turned out cute! I am copying them and putting them on my blog hope you don't mind!

Shanda Mattsson said...

Well Jenny, since you or your baby are in most of them, I think you SHOULD have them on your blog!!