Monday, March 3, 2008

So Much To Talk About!!!

HAIR CUT

So, I have had quite the busy weekend! Lots to blog about - ok, I am officially addicted! First, I got my hair cut. My hair was really annoying last week, so I chopped it off...that's what happens if you piss me off - you get cut off. hahaha JUST KIDDIN!! So here is a pic. Pretty short, but I like it. And here is a fun sketch. I like this effect.






























SCIENCE FAIR

Next, I wanted to say that Jordan School District Science Fair was this weekend and I sent four kids from my class and three won a first place and are going on to the State Science Fair at BYU. Pretty cool...huh? I'm just bragging about what a good teacher I am...haha. I'll take whatever chance I can get to brag!


STUDENT TEACHER

So, as most of you know, I have a student teacher this year. Her name is Cassie. She is sooooo good! She is an excellent teacher already and she doesn't even have a class yet! I can see from her teaching that she will be wonderful. So, I am trying to get her to start a blog...she said "Maybe." So I am calling out for help...will you guys help me convince her? You can leave a comment and tell her how much fun it is...haha. She can't turn us all down, can she? Here is a picture. It is my boss, A horrible picture of me (but the only one I have with her), and Cassie. Help me talk her into starting a blog!!



8 comments:

Linda said...

Cute cute hair
Cute cute girl

Becky Johnson said...

I have heard A LOT about you!! And how EXCELLENT you are. You should DEFINITELY start a blog. It's WAY addicting. In fact, I am the one who got Shanda hooked.

Becky Johnson said...

Your hair is REALLY cute!! I LOVE it. It makes me want to cut my hair cuz my hair has been BUGGIN!!! How did you do that cool sketchy effect picture?

Shanda Mattsson said...

Thanks : ) Its just one of the special effects that you can put on the picture, using photo booth - which is a mac program.

TC Jolley said...

I LOVE your hair, it's adorable... seems like it's in the air!!! Everyone is cutting their hair! I miss you :(

Cassie said...

Well I am not sure that I should start a blog because then all I would do is sit at the computer and write about parts of my life that nobody cares about. I think I would get totally addicted and feel sad when nobody left any comments. For now, I will have to live vicariously through Shanda. (And hopefully we can get a better picture of me on here sometime soon!)

Cassie said...

Oh great its begining...I am already starting to leave comments!

Shanda Mattsson said...

See Cassie...you are a natural at blogging. haha! I will leave you comments and I'm sure all your friends and family will too. As Becky told me when I said the same thing...If you build it, they will come! haha. I dont get hardly any comments either, but it is fun to look back over as a journal. In a couple years, you can look back over your life now. Just give it a try : )