Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Death to Mrs. Wootton

So I was reminded the other day of a pleasant student I once had (that is an exaggeration!!) and a pleasant experience I had with him. So three years later, the other teachers in my school still remember and brought it up. I finally had got over the event and raised my self-esteem. haha jk. Can I say I have never been more hated by a student ever in my life and I hope I never am hated that much again.

One day a student said this particular student was drawing evil pictures of me. So I confronted him and he denied - of course. I told him I wanted the picture and after some threats (haha - jk) I got it from him. It is the funniest picture ever and after being reminded of it, I dug it out of my "box." Let me explain. There is a helicopter in the sky with me hanging, from a noose. On the ground below me is a pond with a "hungry alligator" looking up at me. Over to the side is my wonderful, loving student. He is holding a gun, aiming it at me, going to shoot the noose so I fall to the hungry alligator, to my death. Seriously the funniest picture ever and to give him some credit, it was really well thought out. Here is it's debut...



7 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

This picture is hilarious!! But seriously, how could anyone hate you?? : )

Linda said...

That is so funny -- love your hair!!!

~Tana~ said...

That is funny!!! I get that all of the time. One of my kids told me that they wanted me to get hit by a car. You must be doing your job well! :)

The Hawkins Gang said...

LOL I laughed so hard when I saw this. An angry alligator and a gun... Girl you need to regulate! LOL

Anonymous said...

Now that was good. I wonder if he still feels that way. Just in case you better find out where he is now and watch your back.

Anonymous said...

That's too funny!!! You have to love the kid's you teach.Even if they don't like you.They will remember this and love you.

The Blakes said...

Oh my gosh that is too funny!