Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stephanie Meyer!!

So it was just posted today on the Stephanie Meyer website (the author of Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse - the best books ever!) that she will be coming to Salt Lake on her tour in May. I want to go!! Anyone want to go with me? Here is the information for her two showings. I'm thinking maybe the Saturday one. It's 30 bucks and you get a copy of her new book and she will sign two of the twilight saga books. But there is limited space and tickets are already on sale now!! So let me know ASAP if you would like to go with me!!!

Friday, May 16, 2008, 7:00 p.m.
DISCUSSION AND SIGNING
Borders, Provo UT and Borders, Murray, UT
TICKETS AVAILABLE MAY 6th!
Ticketed event held at The Showbarn at Thanksgiving Point, 3003 North Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, UT 84043. Ticket price includes $10 admission fee and one copy of The Host. Tickets are available at Borders Provo (4801 North University Ave., Provo, UT, 84107; phone: 801/224-2720) and Borders Murray (132 E. Winchester, Murray, UT 84107; phone: 801/313-1020) beginning on May 6th. Call Borders Provo or Borders Murray for event guidelines and details. Please do not call the event venue.

Saturday, May 17, 2008, 1:00 p.m.
DISCUSSION AND SIGNING
King's English
1511 South 15th East, Salt Lake City, UT 84105
TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW!
Ticketed event held at Highland High School Auditorium, 2166 S 1700 E, Salt Lake City, UT. Tickets are available by stopping by King's English (or by phone (801/484-9100). $30.00 ticket price includes a copy of The Host. Doors open at noon.

2 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

Ya, I am thinking Saturday would be best...its right down the street from my house. And if tickets dont go on sale until the 6th of May, I am in. I can save $30 by then. hehe.

Shanda Mattsson said...

The Saturday one is on sale now. The Friday one isn't until May 6th. I just don't want them to sell out, so I want to get them now : ) Do you need me to loan you $30? I will!!! : )