Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend Fun!

I have had a busy weekend! Friday I picked up my aunt Katrina from the airport and went to lunch with my aunt's and my 'cousin' Janelle. Then we had a surprise 50th birthday party for Jeramie's mom. She was really surprised and tons of people showed up, so that was really cool.


On Saturday I went to my friend Becky's baby shower. She got lots of good stuff and made me so excited for mine! Then We wen't to Janelle's birthday party that evening and hung out with everyone until midnight. It is quite a feat to stay up til midnight these days!

Becky, Me and Courtney at Bec's baby shower


Hanging with the family at Janelle's birthday party! This is all us girls in the family!


Then yesterday, I got a bunch done around here and we went to my cousin's friend's house to watch the superbowl. It was fun but I was so exhausted. What a busy weekend.

Seems like I have a ton to do this whole time I'm off track. I don't know how I would do it all if I was actually working! Thank goodness I'm off! I have two baby showers this week and can't wait! One on Friday at my school and one on Saturday at my aunts! I am so excited! I also have my next doctor appointment this week, lunch with a friend, need to finish our taxes, meet our potential baby sitter, tonz of errands and jobs to get done and want to spend some time with my aunt while she is here. Oh, and our birthing class starts on Saturday too! Phew...

1 comment:

The Harrison's~ said...

cute pics! im sad that i wont be able to make it to the shower! i will be sometime this month though so we will definatly have to get together and i will give your baby his gift!!! miss you!!