Sunday, February 8, 2009

Friend/Family Shower

I had a really fun shower on Saturday that my aunts threw for me! First of all, THANKS SO MUCH to Kelly, Linda and Katrina for throwing me the shower. I know they put a lot of time into it! I really appreciate it! Lots of my friends and family came andI got so many great gifts! Thanks again to everyone!! That is so awesome for everyone to help us out and it really helps! Here are some of the pictures (I have about 60!)

Cute diaper cake made by my aunt LInda! I think it is so freaking adorable!!
We made play-doh babies. Snort was really proud of hers!

Here are the winners for silliest and best baby
Janelle made this portrait of me. haha. It is so funny!
Becky, Erin, Heidi, Snort
My sister & me
Tana & My mom


Kristen, Savannah & Ashley
Megan and Mary

I love this cute hat from Megan and Mary!
This is a cute diaper cake Shantel made for me! She is so talented!

This is a pillow case made by my grandma and she won first prize on it. When I opened the card (it was the cutest card by the way that played music) It said "I love you, Grandma Mattsson" and I started bawling! My aunts gave me these pillow cases and also some of my favorite raspberry jam that my grandma made. I miss her so much and she would have been so excited to be at the shower!

5 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

Thanks for inviting me to your shower!! I had a lot of fun. But sorry I had to leave early. I felt really bad. Anyways, I will definitely make you a blanket. I just havent had any time to even finish my own. haha. But it will come. Dont you worry. : )

The Harrison's~ said...

how fun!!! im so excited for you! i will be up sometime and we need to hang out...eat!..LOL...sorry again i couldnt come..wanted to be there!!

Linda said...

It was so fun -- you are our girl, and we loved doing it for you. Can't wait for that baby! (PS Don't tell, but I will definitely be the favorite aunt!) thanks for lunch today! XOXOXO

Savannah said...

Hey your thingy is a pain in my butt if i must say so haha I am so evily nice...hehe but guess what!! I got a blog because of you haha!! I will right on it everyday,,,Well most of everyday...haha I try..
From used to be Anonymos now Savannah
Te Amo<3

Savannah said...

OH and you didnt even have anything new on yours which took me forever to find RUDE!!!

Te Amo