Thursday, February 26, 2009

Last Shower

So I had my last baby shower on Sunday. There turned out to be lots of people there and I got a ton of stuff. I was surprised at how many people came to support our new family because I'm not very close to many of them! What a sweet family. I am definitely ready for this baby now! I've got everything put away and put together and took back a few things I didn't need. Now we just need a baby! Here are some pictures from my last shower! We had such a great time and it was so nice to see everyone. Jeramie's family is so supportive and great!

I got two blankets like this that are homemade and so adorable!


Jer's parents and sisters got us this huge gift bag full of stuff! They spoiled us! And gave us about 250 diapers! So helpful!










We played Pictionary with baby words. No one wanted to get up and draw but everyone had fun - whether they admit it or not! LOL. It was fun to see the pictures they were drawing and trying to figure out what it was.


Jer's mom - Thanks for throwing my shower for me! And thanks to Megan - I don't know how I didn't get a picture her! Love you both!






I am working on parent conferences this week at work and I wanted to get through them for sure before he came, but I'll be done tomorrow, so that's not a problem. Now I am ready for him to come! I am 37 weeks, so considered full term and safe for the baby to come. My feet are swelling now since I'm back at work and on my feet all day. I get sock indents and my feet get red and fat. It's not that bad, but noticeable. My next doctor appointment is tomorrow. I will get checked again and get results back for the strep B test. Last week I wasn't dialated or effaced at all, so I am hoping that I am tomorrow. It seems like the closer it gets the more I am just ready to have him here! He moves so much and it is so weird because it moves my entire belly and he is so big that it looks funny. I love it, but it is uncomfortable after a few minutes and he pushes on my bladder and it feels like someone is stabbing me. Ouch. I'll update everyone tomorrow on my doctor appointment.

1 comment:

~Tana~ said...

How exciting! I can't believe he will be here soon!! I can't wait!!