Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Another Shower

So last week (I know, I am behind) Peruvian Park, the school I worked at the last four years, threw me a shower. I thought that was the nicest thing ever, seems how I don't even work there any more and almost all the teachers were there and brought gifts! I think that is so so so sweet of them! I love my new school and especially how close it is, but I really miss all the people over at Peruvian! I love you guys!! Thanks for the shower!! And I got the absolute cutest Hurley jacket and jeans I have ever seen but there isn't a picture of them! I will definitely post a picture of him wearing them when he grows into them though. So So cute! Here are a few pics of all the sweet people over there!


2 comments:

The Harrison's~ said...

ya monies!!! i hate money its what makes the world go round!...its gonna suck cuz i love staying home but we cant pay bills with 1 income right now!

The Harrison's~ said...

hey you! just checkin up on ya, see how you are doing? you should be close to be haveing him, ya?...