Sunday, February 8, 2009

Work Shower

On Friday, my team at work threw me a baby shower. I got lots of cute stuff and lots of diapers and wipes - thankfully! I also got some cute clothes and a bunch of other things! I feel better now that we have some clothes for him! Thanks Amy & Leslie for putting it all together for me and thanks to everyone at work for the gifts, love and support! I work with some of the greatest people I could ever ask to work with!

I was soooo exhausted! haha


Cute treats!

2 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

Sorry I couldn't be there! I'm glad that you had a good time at your shower. I wish they would've thrown it when we were on track!! Stinkers! :) See you in a few weeks.

The Sants said...

You are rackin' it in! Looks like you've had lots of fun. And Mandy....Shanda picked the date. :) We did miss you though!!!!