Thursday, January 29, 2009

Some Updates

First, that poll just made me more confused about the name thing. ARG! haha.

Things are going so well around here for a change. I'm getting so excited for all my showers - thanks for everyone who is throwing me one and thanks for everyone who comes! I am getting so excited for this baby! I can't wait. I just want to get all the stuff I need so I feel prepared. Our baby class is on the 7th and 14th and I am so excited for that. I think I've had 12 Braxton Hicks contractions today! They are coming more often now, not that they mean anything though. At my last appointment, my doctor said he would bet his new house that I come 2-3 weeks early just because I am measuring big and will run out of room because of my body shape. I really hope I can make it til March 6th so I can finish my parent conferences and not have to worry about doing them over the phone while I'm off or having to do them in the evenings when I go back! That puts me at less than two weeks early though, so lets hope he bakes until then! I also put a new picture on the side of my blog. Don't think I've grown much the last few weeks.

I am off track for the next 3 weeks and am going to use the time to relax and hopefully get some baby stuff ready. I also want to finish reading all my baby books and a couple novels while I have time to read.

Jer is finally back at work (at least most the time) and making money again so that makes me feel better. He is such a sweetheart and things have been so good since I've been pregnant. We are like a whole different couple now and we are both so happy! He has also been sober for over 3 months now too! Go Jer!

I think we may have found a sitter that is just about 3 minutes from my house and she is licensed and has done it for 16 years. It will be about 420 dollars a month, and I think that is pretty good considering how close and being licensed. I've heard it is more than that, so I feel good about that. We get to meet her next week and we will decide for sure, but she was super nice on the phone.

Anyway, things feel really good for a change! Hope all is well with everyone! Love you all!

8 comments:

TC Jolley said...

You look so cute as a pregnant lady! I'm so happy for you. I love all the names on the poll, I don't think you can go wrong. Thanks for keeping us posted. Love ya!

The Sants said...

I can't wait to meet the baby! Thanks for coming over tonight-hope you had fun. And enjoy your time off track!

~Tana~ said...

I am so happy to hear about all of the good news. You deserve to be happy. Enjoy all of this!

Stefanie said...

How funny...I do think you've grown alot with your new picture. I love that it's just your belly that grows...I'm so jealous, hopefully that will happen for me too! I'm so happy thing are going so well for you. Things will only get better from here!

Harrison Family said...

My vote is in! I'm glad that everything is going so well for you! You deserve it! I can't wait for him to come! Cute picture, you look awesome!

Matt and Mandy said...

That is great that your husband is working again. I know how frustrating that can be. That is good that your relationship has been so good with all the stress that can come from being pregnant. That always worries me that things will change for the bad when we decide to have a baby. Good to know that things get better. :) Enjoy being off track. See you if a few weeks.

The Ropers said...

U look so cute! All belly!! I like all the names! They are different and so cute!! Good picks! Choosing a babysitter is hard! 420 is not bad for a newborn!! I charge a lot less haha, but I now work nights so I am now going to drop down a few kiddos :( Hope everything works out with that!! Can't wait to see you at the baby shower!! Love ya!

The Harrison's~ said...

i really like the name you picked for him!!! his room is so cute, i love it!