Sunday, October 5, 2008

Such a Great Dream

So, two nights ago, I had a really good dream. I was at Castle (my old work) and they had the biggest cafeteria. It was like being at a mall cafeteria. I saw my grandma (who just passed away) there and she was eating lunch with Kelly, Katrina and Linda. I remember seeing her and she was so beautiful. Her hair and make up were perfect and she looked so good. She had a glow to her, but she was human. I ran up to her and hugged her and asked her why she had to leave us. I told her how upset I was and that I missed her. She told me not to worry and that everything is great. She said that all souls have 1 million days to spend on this planet. They can spend it in as many bodies as they would like and her 1 million days were over, so she had to leave, but that we shouldn't be sad, that everything is ok.

I don't remember much more than that but I woke up so happy and relieved. I don't know if this was just my imagination or something much more, but I felt so good when I woke up and I just feel so much better about everything that happened. I still miss the hell out of her, but it just seems like things are a little calmer in me now. I always remember my dreams or at least parts of them and maybe she knew that and that's why she wanted to come visit me. I don't know..seems strange, but maybe.

Thought I'd share. Something I definitely want to remember!

5 comments:

Linda said...

What a great dream - I think it was her talking to you! Love you. XOXOXO

The Ropers said...

AHH!!! I believe they do come to you in your dreams . . . I always thought that I was a little crazy when I had a dream about my grandpa after he died, but I truly believe it was him talking to me... I have had several! It does put you at ease! How truly special it is to be able to see them in your dreams!! Love ya and hope all is well!!!

The Hawkins Gang said...

My cousin who passed away in 2001 always visits my dreams when something big is going to happen or if I'm reall really stressed, so that is cool you got to talk to her! But that is a good thing and it means you are dealing with everything... Love you so much and just know this dream does mean a lot!!!

The Blakes said...

Shanda I TOTALLY believe that is her visiting you to let you know she is ok. I had the same experience with my Grandma and Grandpa when they passed away and it was always at a time in my life when I needed to know I wasn't alone and they were always watching out for me. Thank you so much for sharing that! Love you!

The Harrison's~ said...

you have been tagged by me...check out my blog..