Monday, October 6, 2008

I believe!!

So I got in my car this morning for my two-minute drive to work. As I was getting in, I was listening to 97.1. They have a dream analysis lady call in every week or so and people can call in and share their dreams. Then she tells them what they mean. I thought…I should call in and share my dream about my grandma (even though I never would). And no lie, the first caller called in and said that her grandpa recently passed and she had a dream that he came back and said he was spending time with them and with her grandma everyday and he will help them get through this, but everything is ok.

I was thinking, “Whoa!” That is so much like the dream that I had even though different things happened in our dreams, same basic concept (I posted a description of my dream a few days ago if you have no idea what I'm talking about). The dream lady said that it needs no interpretation and that it was her grandfather coming to visit her through her dream. When we sleep our wavelengths are just right for this to actually happen!

Keep in mind this is what came on in my two minutes of driving. Of course I sat and listened to it in my car when I got here, but I feel like I was meant to hear it – what is the chances of that being on in my short car ride? It really makes me feel so good about my own dream. I definitely believe it was my grandma coming to talk to me. Makes me so happy!

2 comments:

The Hawkins Gang said...

LOL I totally heard that too! How funny, but then again I love the Morning Zoo and always sit in my car in the mornings if I just catch the first part of hollywood sleaze! LOL Love you!

Linda said...

I think it WAS Grandma - how awesome that she came to you. I miss her so much. XOXOXO