Monday, October 13, 2008

Grandpa's Birthday!

Yesterday was my Grandpa's 86th birthday! We all go together and had dinner, cake & ice cream & he opened his presents. It was fun seeing everyone, but it is hard having family get togethers without my grandma there! It's just not the same. Here are some pictures that we took.

Payton and Katrina



Jeramie


Me being very lazy after we ate!


Grandpa blowing out his candles


Jeramie posing for the camera. He hates taking pictures usually so I was surprised that he actually took so many pictures! YAY!


Payton - I LOVE this picture. She looks like a little model!


Grandpa and me!


Linda, Cade and Nell


Dal, Grandpa, Kelly. Grandpa is opening his gifts


Payton and me


Nell when she wasn't feeling very well.


Dal, Kelly, Linda, Payton, Cade & me


Me and Dal and her pig nose


Me and Jer - he is grabbing the baby : )


Wow I look pregnant from this angle! Me, Katrina & Dal

10 comments:

The Hawkins Gang said...

Payton is getting so big! Holy cow! You do look very prego in the last pic!

Linda said...

That was fun -- I'm going to copy some of your photos!

XOXOXO

The Harrison's~ said...

how fun!!! ya i was going to say i didnt see your cute belly in any of these...until i got the last one...how cute are u!!!

~Tana~ said...

Wow you do look pregnant, but very beautiful!

Becky Johnson said...

ok, first of all your gpa is the cutest guy EVER!! And second, I cant believe Payton is SO big. I swear last time I saw her she was like 2 years old. haha. Where does the time go?

Stefanie said...

How fun, your grandpa is the cutest little thing..and CHECK out that belly!! You are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen...I'm not just saying that, you look so good!

The Harrison's~ said...

how cute do you look in the picture to the side...you have a little belly...im excited for you to see what you are having on monday...yah!!! we will see if i am right!!hehe

The Harrison's~ said...

thanks...take note i changed the address...anjkids..meaning ashlie and joe's kids..hehe...easier to remember...

The Ropers said...

you have such a cute belly!!! love it!! k so Ash told me what you are having and yay I was right! paper, rock, scissors really do work i am using that for me next time lol!! k so i will be thinking of some names!!!

The Ropers said...

hahaha that made me laugh so hard!!! LOL LOL... Ok sorry my number is 654-9843.