Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Tag!!

The rules are:Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your blog.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged
by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I am newly addicted to The Biggest Loser! And a dozen other reality shows...hehe.

2. My favorite subject to teach and to learn is math.

3. When I'm at home, I always eat with small forks (they are a little smaller than the normal small fork, but I love them).

4. Not surprising, but I am truly addicted to ice cream. I don't even care about the quality, as long as it is frozen!

5. I gag at the thought of drinking milk. blah!

6. I am currently eating 6-7 times a day (I'm blaming it on the baby!)

7. I have always wanted to be thinner and have bigger boobs! I know I'm thin but still have things that really bother me about my body. I need to just learn to love myself (especially now that I'm getting bigger - but can I say...I LOVE the boobs!)

I tag Becky, Snort, Nicole, Jenny, Janelle, Megan, Tana

3 comments:

The Harrison's~ said...

ya...boobs are good...hehe...i got them and then lost them...and they are smaller now tahn before... :(

The Harrison's~ said...

oops...i meant than...goll i cant spell...lol...hooked on phonics didnt work for me..lol

Anonymous said...

Test