Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day!!

For Labor Day this year, we went on a fun camping trip with Linda & Ed, Chris & Jenny with cute Bailey, Adam & Erin and us. It was so much fun! We had to sleep in a tent and nights were really windy and cold, but it was a lot of fun. The weather was nice besides the nights (I didn't get any sleep this weekend). I didn't take any pictures but I stole all of Lindas (and her captions - thanks Linda!!). It is amazing how much fun we have together!! I love my family!!

Jer & me...what a great view behind us!!

Bailey with her parents

Bailey with her gramps and grandmaWhy do we like her so much?
Girls around the campfire Cade and Chris - brothers in love!
Cade and Shanda
All of us at the Goosenecks
Shanda and Jeramie...I don't know why he wanted us to do this pose??? Weird Jeramie. haha
Jenny, Chris and Bailey - look at Bailey's hair!
Boys around the campfire.
This is a huge fire that the boys built - Of course...no surprise.
This is our camp spot. Ed & Jeramie put up a little roof so we wouldn't get wet! I don't even know what to say about this.
Jeramie riding his hog
Bailey sitting on the steps of the Fruita house (in Capital Reef).
Checking out the view
I think these guys are partied out Cade & Janelle's dogs in their turtlenecks
Adam putting out the fire
Hahahahaha! This picture is so funny! He is putting his head through the doggie doorJanelle and Linda at the Fruita house.
Bailey and Gramps in their hats Shanda, Jenny and Bailey - next year there will be another baby in the photo!
Boys standing in the rain
Once again, what do I say?
Erin and Shanda
Shanda and Cade at the Fruita house This is the Gifford house in Fruita where my great grandparents lived and my grandma grew up
Cade and Nell taking a photo of themselves. They didn't want anyone else to do it!
Shanda and Linda
How many boys does it take to light a barbeque? All of them!
Bailey with her chair Cade and Vixen in his new hammock
Ed made himself this sandwich! Um...HUNGRY??
Jeramie chillin' in the hammock
Nell had to empty the tanks. Hahahaha! She showed that poop who's boss!

4 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I am jealous. We haven't gone camping once this year. tear!

~Tana~ said...

Looks like fun! I am glad that you are getting out and having a good time. :)

Linda said...

We had so much fun with you guys. Those pictures make me laugh! I have more too - I'll send them to you! XOXOXO

TC Jolley said...

That looks fun... but cold! It made me shiver in the Arizona heat! You are a trooper to go camping being prego... I'm lame and insist on MY bed :)