Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Getting a Belly!


So, I think I am officially getting a belly! I am starting to get some stares and people looking at my belly...some who know I'm preg and some who don't. I often can't do up the button on my pants! I think it is funny and so cute!! I love it!! I want to be a little bigger though so people know I'm actually pregnant and I don't just have a beer belly. : ) I wore a skirt today and a pretty tight shirt and I thought it was cute seeing my belly so I had Jer take a picture and thought I would share it! I can't wait to be a mom and love that I can see that my baby is growing in me! What a wonderful feeling!! My next appointment is in 9 days!!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

You are looking cute. Motherhood is great!
Rita

Becky Johnson said...

oh, you do look Cute!! I am jealous. My belly is poking out a little, but it looks more fat than yours. haha. Prob cuz i was fatter than you to begin with. And mine has taken longer. sigh...

The Ropers said...

How cute!!! Can't wait to see if it is a Boy or a Girl!!!

The Blakes said...

HOW CUTE SHANDA!!!

Linda said...

YES you ARE getting a belly!!! I can't wait! There's a baby shower in our future!! Love you.

Stefanie said...

Thanks! It's fun, I haven't hit the nervous "oh shit" phase yet, so until then I'll just be happy! That's great for you guys. Where are you living? Your belly is so cute, and your smile is even better!

~Tana~ said...

Oh you are so cute!!! I haven't seen you in such a long time! I love your belly and no it isn't a beer belly.

Nicole and Scott said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see your cute belly. I bet you are just darling! Hopefully I can be half that cute!

The Harrison's~ said...

oh look how cute u look!!! i dont have the internet right now so thats why i havent been on.....but i will soon