Sunday, September 14, 2008

What a Horrible FUCKING Weekend!!!

When things start to go bad it seems EVERYTHING goes bad. I have officially had the worst weekend of my entire life!

This weekend my grandmother died. I feel like I have lost a piece of myself. I will write a dedication to her when I finish here.


Although that was by far the worst part of my weekend, my nephew also was in the hospital with complications on his tonsil removal.


Jeramie's dad is in the hospital and has liver damage and we dont know what is going on with him and his health right now. He is in pretty bad shape and I seriously think he is losing his mind. I dont know if it is the medication he is on or what, but he is not himself right now.

They say things happen in threes and maybe my 3 was having 3 loved ones in the hospital yesterday but there was also a 4th horrible thing...but I'm not comfortable sharing it. It was not the worst thing but definitiely just threw me through another hoop this weekend.

Why does life fall apart all at once???

2 comments:

The Hawkins Gang said...

Oh honey... I'm so sorry! Is there anything I can do? Please let me know. I loved your Grandma and always thought she was so awesome! I'm really sad to hear she has passed away. If there is anything I can do, please let me know okay. Love you!!

The Blakes said...

I am still in total shock!!! Love you and if you need anything AT ALL let me know! Family means everything to me and you guys ARE my family!