Friday, September 26, 2008

Girls Evening!

So last night, I went and hung out with Becky and Courtney for a well needed girls evening. We went and ate at Olive Garden (endless pasta bowl is on!! yum yum). It was delicious and nice to catch up with them. Courtney just got engaged!! YAYA and Bec is also preggers YAYA so we have so much going on in our lives that we needed to catch up on! It was a lot of fun.

Then we walked over to the mall and looked at the maternity store. I got my bra size measured and I am at a 34 D!!!! YAHOO. hahaha. I think it is one of the best parts of being pregnant. haha. I am excited about it! I also got 2 new pair of pants, a skirt and 3 shirts, oh and a bra. Can I just say...I love shopping.
Publish Post

6 comments:

The Hawkins Gang said...

You are so cute! I had fun last night and even though we are all so busy, we need to just do it and get together more even if we can't, we just need to... Love you so much!!!

~Tana~ said...

Sounds like fun. I just love girls nights.

Becky Johnson said...

last night was WAY fun!! We need to do that more often. I cant believe how pregnant you look. you look more pregnant than I do. makes me kinda bummed. hehe. But i am excited to have our babies so close together. Love ya girl

The Sants said...

I always love girls nights! So did you get the "helmet head" pasta? Love the never-ending pasta bowl!!!!

The Ropers said...

I was just thinking gosh I need to post! haha.. I will asap! Trust me having that big of boobs are not always fun! lol... I am that size without being pregnant and honestly I would rather be a c! hehe oh well though! Wait til your milk comes in, feels like you got a boob job ;0) .. that's the best part (for a day at least lol) ok way too much info I know, so I am going to go now! haha!!! Keep in touch!!!

The Harrison's~ said...

oh how cute!!! i was looking at your pics on the side..you have a little belly!! so fun!!! you are showing lots, early! crazy..are you sure there is just one?...lol...when do you find out what the baby is?