Sunday, July 6, 2008

Tagged!

I don't usually do these things, but Snort tagged me so I can't not do it. haha.

Three things I'm looking forward to in the coming year. . .
1. Getting pregnant?? fingers crossed it will happen in the next year.
2. Start to teach in a new school.
3. Breaking Dawn and Brisinger being released

Three Joys in my life. . .
1. Jeramie
2. My friends & family
3. Having a home and making it our own

Three movies I could watch more than once or twice. . .
1. The Notebook
2. P.S. I Love You
3. 50 First Dates What can I say? I'm a sucker for romance.

Three fears. . .
1. My Own Death
2. Death of loved ones
3. Spiders - which seems so pathetic compared to the other two.

Three favorite foods. . .
1. Ice cream
2. Nachos
3. Cheese - OK. I just realized....not so healthy.

Three goals I have set for myself . . .
1. Be a nuturing, caring, loving, wonderful mother someday
2. Finish school in November and TAKE A BREAK for a while
3. Find new ways to spice up my marriage to make sure it works

Three TV shows I watch. . . (Only 3??? How do I choose? Currently...)
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Real World
3. Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood - I may be slightly obsessed with reality TV

Three current obsessions . . .
1. DVR - best invention EVER!
2. Twilight Series - I am rereading to be all refreshed for Breaking Dawn
3. Getting yard work done - well supervising Jer. haha.

Three regrets . . .
1. Not spending enough time with Gentry
2. Letting friends slip away over the years
3. Moving so fast in relationships

Three places I have visited. . .
1. Disneyland
2. Cosumel
3. San Francisco

Three places I'd like to visit. . .
1. Hawaii
2. New York
3. Europe

Three random facts about me. . .
1. I go back to work tomorrow - but just for one day, until next week.
2. I wish I made more money doing what I love
3. I had a shake for breakfast today. yum yum.

Three people I tag. . .
1. Anyone who would like to do it!
2. Ash
3. Tana

4 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you for not tagging me! I miss you -- love you too!

The Harrison's~ said...

ya..i did love it cuz i can take it anywhere..but now i'm not sure how much i love it..lol...ya i hate that it deletes everything...i have written everything down so i can put it all back when i change my background...we need to investigate..?

The Harrison's~ said...

no..those glasses are like chemistry glasses or something..they have a chistry glass on them...im glad i have a blog too!!hehe

~Tana~ said...

Thanks for tagging me...it made me think. It was fun. I had fun reading yours! Yes I do get a raise for doing well at work. :)