Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun Times!

We have had a busy couple of weeks. Two weekends ago we had a BBQ at my moms and Jer took a pic with my brother's baby, Michael. Isn't he adorable?? He is a little chunk but so cute and his hair is so long. This picture doesn't do it justice. Funny thin is he was born on March 19th, which is also my due date. Random.


We went and saw fireworks for the 24th at Liberty Park. We sit at the baseball diamond where they light them. It is as front row as you can get. It was an awesome show!!
Then we went shooting with some friends of ours and my cousin Cade. It is funny because he is good friends with our neighbors, who we are also becoming good friends with, so we do a lot more with him but because of mutual friends. It was funny going shooting with our friends and then my cousin is there.
Jer and me. Cade and Jer shooting.

My handsome hubby.

Steve & Kirstin's daughter - Kiah. She was trying to clean up because it was a disaster (does no one clean up after themselves anymore??), so she picked up a bag full of shot gun shells.

Janelle - She was using their window shade thing to keep cool. HAHA. It was funny. It was sooo hot!

This last weekend we went to my Uncle Bill's wedding. It was fun but I got so sick driving there. Motion sickness is my new least favorite thing. It was up about 20 minutes past the capital building and you had to go up a very windy road. It was fun seeing all my family though and being able to see people who live out of state.

Kim (new Aunt), Grandma, Uncle Bill


Meg & Tana Cute Pic!


Me, AnnMarie, Tana


Me, AnnMarie, Meg



Then went to a birthday party - Happy Birthday Kirsten!
On Sunday we had a family BBQ and Cade and Janelle's house. It was fun. I love spending time with my family. I am so happy to have a family who I get along with so well and we do a good job of having get togethers and spending time together.
Our "happy" family - Chris, Jer, Heather, Ed
Me & Kelly
Cade & Heather

6 comments:

The Ropers said...

OMG I LOVE his hair!! I thought my kids were crazy!! LOL...

in that pic that is Cass (nick's bud) peeing LOL... So observant you are LOL!

How are you feeling?? I still can't believe your prego! CRAZY! I hope you guys are doing good! and I hope pregnancy isn't kicking your butt!!

~Tana~ said...

It was so good to see you at the wedding! We do need to do more family get togethers. We have a fun family and need to spend more time together. :)

The Harrison's~ said...

hey...if you go to my page and click on the box in the corner...you can get new backgrounds and it doesnt erase any of your stuff...check it out..really easy to do...

The Harrison's~ said...

haha...i was going to do this one but changed it...that is funny...great persons think alike...hehe...i know they are fun!!

Linda said...

Love the style change on your blog. Take care of yourself AND MY BABY!!!
XOXOXO
Linda

~Tana~ said...

Nice Layout!!!