Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I AM PREGGERS!!!

So, as most of you know, I am pregnant! I am so freaking excited I can barely stand it! I tested last saturday and as of tomorrow I should be 5 weeks. I called and set up a doctor's appointment today. They don't want to see me until ten weeks, so I scheduled it for August 22nd. That seems like forever away from now! Is it funny that I'm looking forward to a doctor's appointment? haha.

Thank you, everyone, for your support and good wishes! I love that so many of you are almost as excited as I am! I think that is awesome and really lets me know I have very supportive friends and family! Thank You! Love You ALL!!

I did start a blog for the baby : ) ...of course...so if anyone wants to look at it it is babywootton.blogspot.com

4 comments:

The Harrison's~ said...

oh yah!!!i was waiting for you to post something about it...i am so excited for you!!!i hope all goes well...ya for your first appt. they dont like to see you until about well..8 to 10 weeks..depends on the doctor..have you figured out a due date?..i just cant believe it...how is jer? what did you do to tell him? was your fam. excited? i bet!!! cuz i am!!

~Tana~ said...

I am so happy for you!!! I know this is something that you have wanted for a while!!! I am going to bookmark your baby blog! I am excited to read it! Love ya!!!

The Blakes said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! Bailey and your baby will be about 2 years apart so there will be tons of fun for them at the family parties! You seriously are going to be such an amazing mommy!

~meg~ said...

CONGRATULATIONS SWEETNESS!!!
MUCH MUCH MUCH LOVE TO YOU!