Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dinner & A Movie

I have been working so much the last week or two and it is taking it out of me! I have been so tired but can't sleep. And still not feeling well during the days. After work yesterday, I was soooo tired, but had plans to go with Heidi and Erin to dinner and a movie. Holy Hell it was sooo sooo much fun. I just love being around them and talking to them. We went to Chilies and saw MAma Mia, which I absolutely loved. It was kind of silly and dorky which just made it so funny. Such a cute story line and so much fun to watch with them. You girls are amazing! I love that we are getting together more often now. That's like four times this summer. A record for us : )

2 comments:

The Harrison's~ said...

she was talking about the twilight series...she had purchased the 1st series and is now half way through the 3rd one...she is a crazy gal..i know i am so sad that i couldnt come up..caria went to the parade and said it was so freaking hot!!!!hopefully we can come up soon!!!

Anonymous said...

I had a blast with the dinner movie thing. We should do something again.
Heidi