Friday, March 13, 2009

Silly Story

So yesterday, I was in the office at work and a mom with her little boy walked in and the boy was probably 5.

He looked at me and said, "Do you have a ball?" (referring to my belly).
I said, "Does it look like I have a ball (rubbing my belly)?"
Boy, "yeah, it does."
"Well it is actually a baby."
"Let me see."
"Well he is in my belly, so you can't see."
"I think you have a ball for me (with a smile on his face)."
"I wish I had a ball for you, but it is a baby."
He just looked at me, unsure.
I was walking out of the office and had to walk by him and he bent over and turned his head sideways trying to look up my shirt to see if he could see the "ball." It was the funniest thing! His mom just stared at me and another lady in the office was cracking up. I was trying not to laugh at him, until I left, then I got a good laugh out of it.

3 comments:

Harrison Family said...

Ha!ha! That's so funny! I love the things kids say!

The Harrison's~ said...

funny!! how did it go?

Matt and Mandy said...

That is hilarious!!