Friday, August 15, 2008

Jeramie & Me

Fun Questions
•What is his name? Jeramie David Wootton
•How long have you been together? 5 years 8 months
•How long did you date? 1 year 6 months
•How old is he? 27 but 28 next week
•Who said I love you first? I don't remember but it was over text. haha. I think it was him

•Who is taller? Him...Isn't that the way it is suppose to be
•Who sings better? Um...neither??

•Who is smarter? Well Duh...
•Whose temper is worse? His for sure. He gets angry over nothing, especially when driving.
•Who does the laundry? We usually do our own, but I help him with his a lot.
•Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. I wish I did.
•Who pays the bills? Me or they wouldn't get paid.
•Who mows the lawn? He does 100% of the time and is always on top of it. Thanks hun!
•Who does the dishes? We both do depending on who cooks.
•Who cooks dinner? Both do but usually him. I only cook boxed stuff he can actually cook : )

•Who drives when you are together? He does almost always, which is good because otherwise he just tells me how to drive.
•Who is more stubborn? Equally but both equally VERY stubborn!!
•Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hum. Prob usually him. I am never wrong. haha jk.
•Who kissed who first? I kissed him, but he will swear he kissed me, but refer to the last questions.

•Who proposed? He did. I would never do that. It was cute with lots of flowers in our apartment.
•Who is more sensitive? Me by a long shot!
•Who has more friends? Probably him. But I am closer to my friends, but he is much more sociable.

Who wears the pants in the family? I do.

5 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

Your boobs look bigger in that picture!! hehe. My tummy is starting to grow. I had to leave my button undone today. Kind of makes me depressed. hehe. At least its for a good reason. haha

Stefanie said...

Yay!!! Another familiar face! How the hell are you?? I'm so excited to get in touch with you!

The Harrison's~ said...

hey you! i know i was sad i didnt get to see you! we will be up again..just dont know when...hehe...how do you find people on here anyway? crazy stefanie found us..

The Harrison's~ said...

oh and yes ember and rusty love being mommy and daddy to princess McKinlee...

Stefanie said...

Yes I do remember running into you at Axis...why didn't we exchange numbers then?? I saw your mom a couple years ago at a neighborhood BBQ, why didn't I get your number then??? Ya I'm a dork, so at least now we can catch up. I haven't been blogging too long so you don't have much reading to do, but I'm exciting to read yours...you are definitely a blog fanatic!!! Keeps me busy at work!