Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn

To all those Twilight Series fans didn't you LOVE Breaking Dawn? I love love loved it! I got it Fri night and read for about an hour, then started reading sat at 2 and finished it Sunday about 10, reading on and off that whole time, besides my precious sleep time. haha. It is such a fast read. I thought it was really good and I love that I predicted almost everything that happened. I feel like I could have written the story line for her. That made it fun to read. I kept thinking..."I knew it, I knew it" haha. I won't mention anything specific for those of you who haven't had time to read it, but it was awesome and worth the read! I still think I liked the 3rd book, Eclipse the best though. What do you guys think about it?

6 comments:

~Tana~ said...

I agree that the 3rd was the best, but I really love it too. I couldn't put it down. Now we have to wait for a while to get obsessed with a book for a few days. I felt like I could predict a few things too. I do think things worked out the way they should have. :)

Linda said...

Are you going to let me borrow your book?

The Blakes said...

I haven't read it yet! I am excited!

The Harrison's~ said...

so its been a week since you last posted...hehe...well i seen a new pic of you...cute!! so we will be up this weekend...we are leaving on friday when my mom gets off of work...so we will be there about 8 or so and staying till sunday

TC Jolley said...

I have to be honest, I stopped reading in the middle of the 3rd one, I got so sick of Bella's indecisions and her attitude! Probably not what you wanted to hear! Anyway, I'm so excited for you to have a baby, I've been MIA so it's nice to be able to come and chat up through your blog. Sorry we never got together while I was in town, I'm lame.

The Harrison's~ said...

oh im not sure..i just have to be back by like 7 or so...but im not for sure..my mom is coming so we will probably leave later...where are you going?