Monday, December 8, 2008

Finished Nursery

Here are some pics of the completed nursery. The only thing we have left furniture wise is our rocking chair, which I ordered but they said up to 8 weeks for it to come in. It's a good thing I ordered it now, geez! It really looks better in person so everyone has to come see it!! I also want to put his name on the wall by the curtains, but we have to figure out a name first!!



I put hsi fabric samples in frames and hung them. I think it is so cute!!!



This is where the chair will go one day.

This is a cute clock I found that actually matches pretty well.






4 comments:

The Hawkins Gang said...

It looks so good!!! I can't wait to see it!

Matt and Mandy said...

Look so cute!!!! I can't wait to have a baby so I can decorate as cute as you do! :)

Becky Johnson said...

Oh, I LOVE it!!! It turned out SO good. I will definitely have to come over and see it. Now, I am more jealous than ever!! haha

~Tana~ said...

So cute! You did an amazing job your boy is so lucky to have such a cute room to call home!