Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Every year on Thanksgiving and Christmas we have 4 families to visit. This Thanksgiving, we went to Jer's aunts house in Salt Lake to My aunts house by the U to Jer's mom's house in Riverton and then to my grandma's house in Murray! We were all over the valley but it is so nice to see all of our family. We had a great day!


I am so thankful for Jeramie and my family, for this baby (still no names) and being able to start a family. I am also thankful for having so many great friends in my life. I love you all!!


I had Jer try to record the baby kicking. Of course we can take 50 videos and he doesn't kick hard. But we got a pretty good recording here. There is a kick right at the first and right at the very end. So precious!! I'm still trying to get a better video, but I never have my camera when he is kicking and if I get up and move he stops.





Linda after our delicious meal!










Caleb's girlfriend, Tammy, Caleb's baby, my mom and me
Jer and me













Me and My brother Nathan









Me and my long lost cousins Caleb & Hayden










Me and Caleb









Hayden, his pink blanket, and me








Me and my cute sister.









Jer practicing for daddyhood with Calebs adorable baby!!












Jer with his mom and sister









Me with Mary and Megan









Payton and Linda










Dal and Kelly










Jer and Me










Kelly and Katrina









Janelle and Cade










Katrina, Me and Jer










Dal and Jer. I love this pic!








6 comments:

Becky Johnson said...

That's pretty cool. When I see Parker move its like my whole belly moving! haha. It doesn't look so distinct like that. I have more layers on me though. haha

The Harrison's~ said...

how cute was that video!!! crazy!! Thanksgiving looked you had tonz of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

That video is so awesome!! I bet it feels really weird to have him kick. I still can't believe that you are pregnant and still weigh less than me. Maybe if you keep going we could finally share clothes!


Cassie

Linda said...

I am so thankful for you -- I love you (and little kicking boy)! XOXOXO

The Hawkins Gang said...

I love the baby kicking video... It needs to be longer! LOL That is awesome though!

~Tana~ said...

That video of your belly was cool! It was great to see you the other day! Looks like I missed some fun on Thanksgiving. Love ya!